Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cool Frames For Photo images

Framed for a photo
frames for photo
Image by Anne Davis
These chipping sparrows are my most frequent visitors at the bird feeder. Sometimes they come in large groups. This one framed himself nicely so I picked him for the photo of the day.


Framed
frames for photo
Image by The Suss-Man (Mike)
For the first time since I started posting on flickr, we decided to frame and mat and display some of my photos. My son took this poto during our trip to Georgia Southern University. We hung the photo in Tim's room, which doubles as my office when Tim is at his mom's house. See the original photo here.


* Lace Photo Frame *
frames for photo
Image by pareeerica
~ Handmade texture available for use in your artworks with creative commons license ~

~ Do not re-distribute in ANY WAY ~

~ Please do not use to create your own stock ~

~ Please credit me if used with a link back to this texture or my photostream ~

~ I would love to see what you have done, if you would like to put a small size sample in my comments, thanks & have fun~

~ Please add your artworks to my group here ~

~ PNG file, download the original size for the transparent background ~


Framed
frames for photo
Image by The Suss-Man (Mike)
For the first time since I started posting on flickr, we decided to frame and mat and display some of my photos. This was taken during our trip to Georgia Southern University. We hung the photo in our bedroom. See the original photo here.


First frame
frames for photo
Image by shankarr
This is my first photo frame. Sorry for the terrible shot. There it is.
Print : 20 X 30
Frame: 30 X 50 (approx).
Hanging : 2 X 10lb hangers (safe)

No comments:

Post a Comment