Sunday, December 23, 2012

I don't know what to call this part of my room

I don't know what to call this part of my room
poster frames cheap
Image by Klara Kim
It's the media storage and display area?


38...covered in hope and vaseline
poster frames cheap
Image by me and the sysop
i didn't intend for this picture to be the picture for today because i really don't like it that much, but i am easily distracted and easily forget. so this is what i'm stuck with. not that i don't like the subject; this is just a boring picture.

i first became rather taken by this print when i saw it downtown. someone from houston happened to mention a book store where they sell posters, and thus started my online quest to get one. the paper's pretty thin, and it's in one of those cheap frames that cost about , hence the wrinkles. i'd love to buy other prints, but they're +. sitting on all this cash we plan to use as a down payment really taunts my materialism. at least it's not as bad as it used to be.

check out the blog.

6/28/12, 18:43

title: "gave up," nin
(wow, didn't even try with that one, did i?)


Unfinished Frame
poster frames cheap
Image by ang.d
I found the beauty of the unfinished frame from Ikea for . Painted it white, added a picture hanger, and a cheap Ikea poster. The end product is pretty nice.


Bass Dance Reggae (UK)
poster frames cheap
Image by luxuryluke
I've had this poster forever in a cheap plastic frame, a hand me down from my brother.

Love it, can't get rid of it!!!

Plus, my wife is dutch.


IMG_6747-1
poster frames cheap
Image by crexrel
received the bottom print by Jeremy Fish as a gift last year from mah best friend, and it just sat in my closet. I just recently bought some semi-cheap plastic poster frames for this and some photos.

Definitely wish I had brought it out sooner. Better late then never.

The top is by Angryblue. Nabbed that one sometime in 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment