Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cool Pic Of A Football images

254 | Football
pic of a football
Image by The Doctr
September 13 254/366

It's college football Saturday! I knew my Rockets weren't gonna be all that great this year (last week got smoked by Arizona as predicted); but this week MAC play begins up US-23 at EMU. Halfway thru and Toledo's up 14-7. Keep it up Rockets!

But tonight I'll be watching the OSU vs the always overrated USC. Go Bucks!

I think my funk will be going away (see Sept 11th). I think the upswing started when a group of cheerleaders welcomed me to the grocery store this AM. They were supposed to do a car wash but got rained out. So instead, they cheer H-E-L-L-O to everyone entering the store. I chuckled. I would have taken a pic, too, but try explaining a grown man taking a photo of tweenage cheerleaders only to put it on the internet. That'd go over well. Have cheerleaders ever welcomed you anywhere? I felt weird, but special.

BTW, this photo fits for the 365 Mens' Club (not my original football idea, but it's been too rainy here to do what I wanted) and for FGR's "Covered Faces."


Kassam Football ground
pic of a football
Image by Stuart Bryant
A quick pic of the Kassam football ground in Oxford


07/08/09 - Sponge Football
pic of a football
Image by motti82
After many attempts, here's the pic I wanted, of me smashing a sponge football towards the camera on a 3 second delayed shot.


Major in football, with a minor in flirting
pic of a football
Image by Paul L Dineen
Rocky Mountain HS, Fort Collins, CO, after a varsity game during my son's freshman year, my Facebook cover page with a pic of my brother

No comments:

Post a Comment