Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cool Pictures Of Football Helmets images

LSU Football 2006
pictures of football helmets
Image by Chiceaux
This is my second draft for this year's season. I changed the title and some of the fonts. I'm still looking for just the right font. I also added a shadow behind the football. Originally, I had the games in plain white with a light shadow, which made for a cool effect, but it was a little too tough to read. If you have any suggestions on how to make the wallpaper better, I'd love to hear them. The third version is up now, you can view it here:
www.flickr.com/photos/chiceaux/184219100/



Pictures at the Red Heart is a must at #TBHeartWalk 2011
pictures of football helmets
Image by Fifth World Art
Saturday, November 5 was the 3.1 mile walk fundraiser for Tampa Bay area - American Heart Association! I attended, walked, tweeted and photographed the event. Even had a Black Staff Shirt courtesy of @HeartTampaBay with wonderful instructions to go do what you best …and that is tweet and cover the back story!

I found and tweeted three great stories! The first was a heart transplant survivor who was walking the route. Second was a mother - daughter reunion which showed the perseverance of a daughter who was given up for adoption to find her mother. Third, was a young lady I walked with for a bit who was new to the area.

On twitter the event used the hashtag #TBHeartWalk and tweet as @HeartTampaBay and on Facebook they are www.facebook.com/AHATampaBay.

I tweet as @5wa. My tweets, pics and stories can be read at bit.ly/ssqxrU.

1SC_0685


The Pack is Back
pictures of football helmets
Image by Phil Roeder
A little tribute to the Green Bay Packers for winning the National Football Conference Championship and heading to the Super Bowl.

I guess I've been a Packers fan most of my life. When I was 6 or 7 a family vacation took us through Green Bay, and we saw the Packers in a practice session back in the days of Bart Starr. We picked up a souvenir jersey for me and my Mom wanted to get #66 because she thought it would be cute for me to be "Phillip 66." Little did she know it was actually the number of the great linebacker Ray Nitschke. And then the following Christmas one of my gifts was a Packers helmet, which got a little banged up in backyard football games.

For some reason I've hung on to these two items, pictured in the diptych, for the past 40 years.


Walking into Battle
pictures of football helmets
Image by jedIII
I took this picture of a boy on my sons youth football team and I love it because the serious expression on his face contrasts with his sideways helmet. Shot with Canon EOS 10D with Canon 100-300mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment