Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nice Photoframe photos

photoframe
photoframe
Image by yelinna
Once this used to be a clock. But one day the clock got broken, I took it off and replaced it with a photo and pasted magnetic sheet pieces on the other side. Then I got a photoframe magnet on one of the sides of my refrigerator :)


Photoframe decorated with felt flowers
photoframe
Image by Craft Ideas For All
Beautiful photoframe wonderful for kids to create themselves.Visit Craft Ideas For All for detailed step wise tutorial for creating this beautiful photoframe. Explore for more crafts for kids.


Default Cat from Photoframe
photoframe
Image by mjneuby
Check it out, I got the photoframe pose down. No need to worry about any other jobs now.


Philips photoframe in habitat
photoframe
Image by nicolasnova


Thai style photoframe I bought - open the "face" of budda, and you will see the picture
photoframe
Image by Yiqun Ding
Nikon D70s + 50mm/1.8D

No comments:

Post a Comment