Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cool Black Picture Frame images

Black Nautilus Fascinator
black picture frame
Image by VStudioLA
This can also be found at: SilverHatSupply.etsy.com

Buckram, haircloth, with yellow carved jade hat pin. Perfect Romantic Fascinator hat.


Sirius Black picture frame .95
black picture frame
Image by insidethemagic


Frame setting
black picture frame
Image by Dan Patterson
Made from Black Walnut gathered in Hutchenson, Kansas in 1978. Frame for Grant Wood's 'Fall Plowing.'


063/365 Sometimes, I can't quite picture you anymore
black picture frame
Image by Gibson Claire McGuire Regester
so right in fron of this barn, was a field of POISON IVY.....I walked through it.
I might die
this place was about 2 miles away, and I walked....until my neighbor drove by me and asked me if I was running away from home haha, then she drove me the rest of the way there.

I was a bittt freaked out when I was here because I was alll alone, besides the weird bird noises I heard. eeep!

gibsonselectric.tumblr.com/ follow me on tumblr!

hey hey hey! View On Black

Tumblr!
tweet tweet


Framed
black picture frame
Image by Pacificnw.co.uk
Day 57 Another B&W. I like the reflections on the window ledge surface

No comments:

Post a Comment