Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cool Unique Picture Frames images

Sparkling Butterflies with Yellow Kaleidoscope Frame
unique picture frames
Image by ♥ Crystal Writer ♥
This Repligator manipulation was to add an eight sided golden kaleidoscope.


Rainbow Kaleidoscope in Double Rainbow Frame
unique picture frames
Image by ♥ Crystal Writer ♥
Here's the final version of my the kaleidoscope from my sister's flowers. Multiple software, lots of time, and lots of fun, but nice end results.


Black Lace over Muted Sunset Colors
unique picture frames
Image by ♥ Crystal Writer ♥
I thought the black frames of the cube made the black lace designs on the original image look even better.

Created with www.dumpr.net - fun with your photos


3-D Mauldin High School Frame
unique picture frames
Image by sonshine90
Mauldin High School Picture Frame. I did this for my niece. No special reason. It just kind of came to me, so I created it.
Wall Decoration set

No comments:

Post a Comment