Friday, April 19, 2013

My Brother

My Brother
pictures of football plays
Image by Ahmed Rabea
This is an attempt to practice football photography. I was taking alot of pictures of my uncle and my brother hassan070


Day 224: Brett Favre action figure will not let you play with other toys.
pictures of football plays
Image by tjdewey
Snapped and processed this shot for my picture-of-the-day before learning about the latest developments in the Brett Favre Show.


My Uncle
pictures of football plays
Image by Ahmed Rabea
This is an attempt to practice football photography. I was taking alot of pictures of my uncle and my brother.


BW120307
pictures of football plays
Image by Royal Navy Media Archive
Football teams from Cougar fight it out on the pitch. Picture: LA(Phot) Joel Rouse

HMS Bulwark is taking part in Cougar, a three month deployment to the Mediterranean as part of the United Kingdom Rapid Response Force Task Group, exercising with key allies. Exercises will include Corsican Lion, which will test the maritime element of the UK-French Combined Joined Expeditionary Force (CJEF), and exercise Albanian Lion which will provide superb faculties for the Lead Commando Group to train with Albanian forces, consolidating our relationship.

During a brief stand down in Gibraltar the ship's company netball and football teams played against teams from HMS Montrose, Northumberland and a team from Gibraltar.


My ankle has fixed! [Day 9]
pictures of football plays
Image by Alex France
Played football again for the first time today, well played a proper game for the first time today anyway since I tore my ligaments in my ankle. So I thought, why not upload a picture of me playing football for todays 365 pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment