Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My new travel photography website

My new travel photography website
online photography galleries
Image by Dietmar Temps
My new website is online since a couple of months ... and yesterday I uploaded a new version with all my favourite pictures. The website shows mainly travel photography, but also some portraits and a TtV gallery. I hope I will have the opportunity to travel more and add more spots to the world map of my website ...

I think this is a good opportunity to thank all the people who visited my photo stream on flickr, who wrote kind comments or who published pictures of mine on their blogs. I'm really happy to share my pictures here on flickr, and I'm happy to be connected to so many great photographers on flickr !

Blog: Dietmar Temps, travel photography
Website: Dietmar Temps, photography





Beetle head on
online photography galleries
Image by MuseumWales
Head on view of the beetle Chlorophorus varius.

Even small beetles can have frightening characteristics when viewed up close and head on! This specimen is only a few centimetres in body length.
Image: James Turner, Amgueddfa Cymru.

Discover more of these remarkable images on the Up Close With Nature online gallery on 'Rhagor', the collections based website from Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales.

Rate my photo: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


close up of South wales coral
online photography galleries
Image by MuseumWales
Magnified image of the Hornwrack coral from South Wales.
Image: James Turner, Amgueddfa Cymru.

Discover more of these remarkable images on the Up Close With Nature online gallery on 'Rhagor', the collections based website from Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales.

View On Black


Highly magnified image of Thumbnail crab
online photography galleries
Image by MuseumWales
Magnified image of mouthparts of the Thumbnail crab.
Image: James Turner, Amgueddfa Cymru.

Discover more of these remarkable images on the Up Close With Nature online gallery on 'Rhagor', the collections based website from Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment