Tuesday, April 2, 2013

lift soccer288

lift soccer288
soccer ball picture
Image by jenni from the block
My very first emulsion lift. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be and thank goodness because it was so much fun and I love the results!

Here's a link to the original picture www.flickr.com/photos/ipdegirl/5005779274/in/set-72157625...

TIP PX-70 Color Shade First Flush film mounted on some scrap mat board


lift jack-o-lantern287
soccer ball picture
Image by jenni from the block
This is a lift of one of our carved pumpkins from Halloween. It's supposed to be a spooky tree but, clearly, it's a bit over exposed. I didn't want to use really good pictures for these first few lifts in case I totally sucked at it.

TIP PX-600 Silver Shade UV+ film mounted on some scrap mat board


lift feet289
soccer ball picture
Image by jenni from the block
This was my son's feet as he was standing on a board. I took this shot back in October. It was dark and underexposed to begin with but when I dug it out of a box there were crystals forming beneath the emulsion and all kinds of wacky things going on. I didn't know how that would affect the lift so I tried it anyways. The areas that fell apart near the top of the picture had the most crystallization.

A link to the original...http://www.flickr.com/photos/ipdegirl/5079505459/in/set-72157625176086261/

TIP PX-600 Silver Shade film mounted on some scrap mat board


Sam
soccer ball picture
Image by Dave Hoefler


Strangers 9 and 10
soccer ball picture
Image by Satterwhite.B
Had to take about 20 pictures to get a pose that the kid actually looked somewhat okay with having his picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment