Thursday, May 9, 2013

200703 - Clint's work - wall art - Inspectors-in-training - teambuilding - HAZMAT basketball - 112-1299 - 20070315

200703 - Clint's work - wall art - Inspectors-in-training - teambuilding - HAZMAT basketball - 112-1299 - 20070315
basketball picture
Image by Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)
More of the framed artwork at the center -- featuring Postal Inspectors during their basic training.

The HAZMAT suits make hilarious pictures, but who do you think was investigating the anthrax attacks?

I guess they have to learn how to move around in these suits, hence all the strange activites that one would not normally associate with HAZMAT.

dribbling, teambuilding, walking.
HAZMAT suit, basketball, picture.

Bolger Center, business, Potomac, Maryland.

March 15, 2007.


... Read my blog at http://ClintJCL.wordpress.com.




HIGH SCHOOL YEARS: My junior basketball picture
basketball picture
Image by ronnie44052
HIGH SCHOOL YEARS: My junior basketball picture


George Fox Basketball Game 1
basketball picture
Image by Elandil
Basketball pictures with my lenses before I got a 50mm 1.8 AF. You can see it's not really bright and there is a lot of noise. Very frustrating but anyway I cannot afford a super zoom with low aperture lense that costs a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment