Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cool Foot Ball Pictures images

Australian batsman defending the ball
foot ball pictures
Image by pulkitsinha
A partially desaturated picture of an australian batsman stretching out to defend the ball. Taken on Day 2 of the Second Test of the Border Gavaskar Trophy 2010 - 11.


Cute
foot ball pictures
Image by *PaysImaginaire*
My two dogs wrestling for a ball. Looks a little like a love picture, if my stupid foot wasn't in the frame.


computer and red shoe
foot ball pictures
Image by MBK (Marjie)
just for the picture, i'm sticking my foot up there. These red shoes are the most comfortable shoes I own, better than sneakers. To the right is one of those lamps that look like three shiny balls.


096/365 - FootBaseBall
foot ball pictures
Image by TheRogue
I had this idea for an odd picture and ...


P8220243.JPG
foot ball pictures
Image by orngejuglr
I loved the hands but could not zoom in as I took in quickly. You are not aloud to take photos here.
This is an image from Gunther von Hagens' BODY WORLDS 3 exhibit in LA. For more images like this, go to www.bodyworlds.com. If you would like to use BODY WOLRDS images for publication - there are lots here:

www.bodyworlds.com/en/media/picture_database. html

No comments:

Post a Comment