Friday, May 17, 2013

Nice Frame Buy photos

'Moo Peter'
frame buy
Image by Welshdan
I had a Blue Peter moment in my lunch hour and made use of some of my shots by trimming down some Moo Business Card Samples and arranging them into a picture frame bought from TK Maxx.

No sticky back plastic required

uk.moo.com/partner/flickr-business-cards/


Framing!
frame buy
Image by bencapozzi
Pam has what looks like a serious commitment to digital technology for artists and collectors, including this thing, the name of which I forget, that allows you to digitally add a mat board and/or frame to pieces you purchase to try it before you buy it. As a guy who's had a sh'ton of stuff framed, this could be very cool. Notice the Doctor Seuss' on the right. Pam's son (I think) on the left.


Frames 1
frame buy
Image by Rebecca_bexxi
The concentric circles frame the cross in the tiles, which itself almost confirms to the ROT within the frame of the photo. However, doubting that everyone would buy this justification, I chickened out of submitting this for the frames assignment. In technical terms I think it's better executed than the picture I did submit, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment