Tuesday, May 21, 2013

framing hammer collection mar 2008

framing hammer collection mar 2008
frames cheap
Image by chazferret
updated group, also found time to label them all for anyone interested.


Framing & Composition.
frames cheap
Image by Rares M. Dutu
A landscape photographer's best friend.

Shot at the magical f/8 iso 100. I really like the way this turned out, especially with the 35mm f/1.8G lens.

Thankfully tomorrow my Tokina 12-24 f/4 comes in, a cheaper alternative than the equivalent and overly priced Nikkor lens. It'll prove to be so useful, especially at f/8 where that lens shines. Time to actually shoot MORE landscapes and get everything in instead of shooting at 35mm on DX.

I cannot wait :)!

Best viewed by pressing "L" or as large as possible.




As for me? It's time to sleep! 2:04 A.M. doesn't do you any good when you have to be up at 7. I'll try to get some shots of the Tokina up tomorrow if I can! I wish I had myself a Leica M9 right about now. It's such a gorgeous walk around camera.. although the price is quite a tad high. With the new introduction of the Leica M9 Titanium (,000 USD) even the original Leica M9 seems cheap! I can wish, right?


Vancouver Art Gallery - in Lo-Fi
frames cheap
Image by Carol Browne
Blossoms are STARTING! Yay! Blogged here


fall-leaves
frames cheap
Image by Carol Browne


carol-w-smile-4
frames cheap
Image by Carol Browne

No comments:

Post a Comment