Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cool Frame My Photo images

Family Photo printed and framed
frame my photo
Image by Louish Pixel
Follow Me: Facebook | Louish·com (Photography Tutorials & More)

Finally got my first family photo printed and framed on my wall. Only took 9 years.

I got it printed at Pixel Foto and Frame in Sandy, UT


Log Photo Frame
frame my photo
Image by Fayster
Feel free to use any of my frames/borders, but if you do please let me know...for no other reason than I'm just curious to see what you come up with. Thanks!


Framed
frame my photo
Image by bee-side(s)
It's my first attempt at framing a photo of mine. A lot easier than I thought. I did mess up the hanger. But I spent under 0 framing and printing a 16x24 photo. Much cheaper than having it done.

White balance is off ... my walls are not pink! :)


CAMEL PHOTO IN FRAME PURCHASED 50 YEARS AGO
frame my photo
Image by roberthuffstutter
One of my favorite framed pictures. No signature or identifying marks anywhere on photo or frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment