Monday, May 20, 2013

Nice Football Photo photos

Crazy Time 2
football photo
Image by 50%ChanceofRain
It's that time again! Football begins all over the state of Texas tomorrow. One of my favorite things about going to these games is the passion you find in the stands. It brings sort of a youthful exuberance to me and I am always fired up about shooting these games. I know a lot of photographers out there that dream of one day standing on the sidelines of a NFL team and photographing that great play or player but I will say there is no greater event than a Texas high school football game. It not only is fun but it is also one of the biggest photography challenges you will ever face. If anyone reading this ever wants any pointers on shooting high school football drop me a note. I am happy to share some of the tips and tricks I have learned over the years. Number 1 tip, take a few moments to see what photos are there for the taking off the field! If you are in the Round Rock area look for my work this fall in the Round Rock Leader.

From My Blog: www.fiftypercentchanceofrain.com


James Gonsoulin - Wofford College Football Team wins the 2007 Southern Conference
football photo
Image by MamaDianna
Wofford College Football: Defensive End, James Gonsoulin # 98 helped his team mates win another Southern Conference.

Gonsoulin helped lead his team mates to win the SoCon in 2003 & 2007....the first two times the Wofford Terrier Football Team has won this prestious award since being added to the Southern Conference.




111001-F-ML224-532
football photo
Image by Official U.S. Air Force
Fans of the U.S. Air Force Academy football team celebrate the game-winning score against the Naval Academy, at Jack Stephens Field, Annapolis, Md., Oct. 1, 2011. The Falcons won the game 35-34 in overtime. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Russ Scalf)

No comments:

Post a Comment