Sunday, March 17, 2013

006 Oklahoma v Washington

006 Oklahoma v Washington
oklahoma state football pictures
Image by Billy A
9 September 2006: A fan on the sidelines during pre-game warm-ups attempts to get a picture of the Oklahoma players with is camera phone before the Sooners' 37-20 victory over the Washington Huskies at Owen Field in Norman, OK.


sep 30 07 - 232/365
oklahoma state football pictures
Image by erin is a star
go big 12

short life story: i got my BS from Texas A&M in psychology in 3 years. (right side of the picture). A BS in psychology too funny right? I'm not a normal aggie, but an aggie nonetheless.

I'm getting my PhD from Texas Tech (left side), and have my masters from here.

If you aren't from Texas, you don't see the paradox in this. The schools hate each other. I go for both til they play each other, then you can't deny your first love (Texas A&M).

If you didn't watch college fb this weekend, I do not know what is wrong with you, or you're from the north. I about died this weekend it was so brilliant. Thank you Oklahoma for losing me my fantasy football game this weekend and K-State, I'm your new biggest fan. Upset city this weekend. God I love football season.

No comments:

Post a Comment