Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cool Picture Frames Large images

PCB Picture Frames - 10.jpg
picture frames large
Image by oskay
Making picture frames out of circuit boards removed from old hard drives.

Step 10. Applying glue to the larger frame

Read more here


PCB Picture Frames - 9.jpg
picture frames large
Image by oskay
Making picture frames out of circuit boards removed from old hard drives.

Step 9. Making a larger frame

Read more here


LEGO Picture Frame -- 5x7
picture frames large
Image by eilonwy77
This is a larger version of one I did awhile back. I'm going to try to help someone make it through pictures.

The colors can be changed, of course. In this version the inner tiles are white, instead of the dark red like in the previous version.

(The actual photo is three years old... it was just the first one I found that was 5x7, the requested size.)



Picture frames
picture frames large
Image by Daveybot
At the big Sunday fleamarket in Madrid.

Apparently it's the largest in Europe, but I must admit it didn't seem all that great to me. Maybe I needed to be there right at the crack of dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment