Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cool Football Cheerleaders Pictures images

Cheerleaders, Fujitsu Frontiers
football cheerleaders pictures
Image by shinyai
See where this picture was taken. [?]


Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders
football cheerleaders pictures
Image by zbtwells
I am looking for the opportunity to be able to stand on the sideline with the other photographers and take pictures of the players and the fans. I would love to do this for a living. If anyone can afford me this opportunity I would not turn it down. Please let me know.


LSU Cheerleaders
football cheerleaders pictures
Image by Chiceaux
...at the LSU versus Arkansas game in Little Rock, AR. We were at the very top of the stadium and I was very pleased with the picture I got using my Raynox telephoto lens.


Mannheim Bison Cheerleaders
football cheerleaders pictures
Image by heraldpost
The Mannheim Bison Cheerleaders pose for a picture during one of their last games. The school made it to the Super-Six football championships for their final season. Mannheim High School will close in 2011 as part of transformation efforts in Europe. (Courtesy Photo)


A Picture Share!
football cheerleaders pictures
Image by tonedef

No comments:

Post a Comment