Saturday, March 23, 2013

Football scores on Google Search

Football scores on Google Search
football scores
Image by Si Jobling
I just spotted an additional widget at the start of Google results showing the latest scores and next game for my beloved Derby County.

Is this a new feature or something I've been missing for a while?


Final Score
football scores
Image by Caitlinator
I think this is more points than the 49ers have scored all year. Billy, I did it for you, babe.


Celebrating an Italian score
football scores
Image by mrngr


Street football score board, near Bow Street, Kolkata
football scores
Image by Andrew Middleton


Football_love
football scores
Image by Alphast
Sorry to my Argentinian friends, but this was just funny, amongst all love messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment