Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cool Pictures Of Alabama Football images

Reaching for the dancer
pictures of alabama football
Image by ALalto
Marie! Hehe, just one of the pictures that I took for the sideline during the halftime show of Decatur High when they played Hartselle. Decatur WON!! 31-14 go Raiders!


Tigerfans
pictures of alabama football
Image by matthileo
While I was taking pictures of the War Eagle van, these two tailgaters asked me to shoot a photo. I was happy to, and I'm happy with how it turned out too.



Bama-UTC panorama
pictures of alabama football
Image by Matthew Tosh
I sat somewhere different for once, and naturally, I had to take some pictures. Unfortunately, I forgot my memory card ... so the amount of pictures was limited.

Anyway, this is a panoramic view from the UT-Chattanooga game in Bryant-Denny.

No comments:

Post a Comment