Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nice Fantasy Football Pictures photos

The Constant Crossroads: Fantasy Football
fantasy football pictures
Image by Scott Smith (SRisonS)
Who's Starting??? Who's the backup??? Suspended for WHAT??? How's his spleen???

The drafting of a Fantasy Football team is like being at a constant crossroads. Sure, you can make tons of educated decisions. But nothing is ever guaranteed. And almost every pick can be "risky" (play Fantasy Football a couple of years.... you'll see).

One of my crossroads involved the man in this picture, Jason Witten. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan; but his current injury kept me from taking a chance on him. I'm sure he'll do great this season. But when he'll be back is too much of an uncertainty.

And the man in the 2nd car, that you can't totally make out..... Chad Johnson. 'Nuff said.

ESPN The Weekend - 2011
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Walt Disney World, FL


And here's my team so far, with 2 slots that'll be filled from the waiver wire (I was the 7th pick):

Q - Drew Brees
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Doug Martin
WR - Desean Jackson
WR - Demaryius Thomas
RB/WR - Cedric Benson
TE - Jacob Tamme
DEF - Steelers
K - Garrett Hartley

BN - Anquan Boldin (who was also in this parade)
BN - Andrew Luck
BN - Greg Olsen

---------------------------------------------------

Zenfolio (Order My Work) | 500px | Pinterest | Disney's Human Element Blog | Wizarding World Photo Tour


My fantasy football draft setup
fantasy football pictures
Image by GoonSquadSarah
8-30-06

This is an old picture I just got from my cell phone.


Picture 072
fantasy football pictures
Image by Cavalier92


Picture 076
fantasy football pictures
Image by Cavalier92


Picture 068
fantasy football pictures
Image by Cavalier92

No comments:

Post a Comment