Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cool Cheap Framing images

Framed
cheap framing
Image by denn
I've gone and framed the large-format photos from my photog course - I just bought a cheap frame at Ikea and a large piece of construction paper, but I think it looks pretty good!

I messed up with cutting the mat and the lines aren't *quite* straight, so I may redo that - any suggestions on the color, or is this nondescript lightish grey good?


photo of my photos
cheap framing
Image by massdistraction
I felt hugely self-conscious and dorky taking a photo of my photos, especially since I hadn't had time to have them properly framed. Oh well.


Expensive Memories in Cheap Frames
cheap framing
Image by Voluntary Amputation
My entries for an art show called "Cram it" at ello gallery in Portsmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment