Monday, March 4, 2013

Nice Football Coloring Picture photos

'Viking Purple', United States, Minnesota, Minneapolis, Skyline at Night
football coloring picture
Image by WanderingtheWorld (www.LostManProject.com)
Portfolio | Travel Blog | Tumblr | Youtube |Contact Me
Below is an excerpt from my travel blog. Cheers.

This photo was taken over the mighty Mississippi River looking towards the skyline of downtown Minneapolis. I find it remarkable that the purple color of the sky in the photograph is almost a perfect match to that of the Minnesota Viking's football team color. Coming off a tough loss to the Packers over the weekend, the Viking's fans aren't very happy at the moment. Go Pack go.

A few people have recently asked me where I go online to research new lenses, cameras and other photography equipment. My answer is www.the-digital-picture.com. This site gives both an in depth and general overview of the Nikon and Canon SLR equipment out there. If you're serious about getting a digital SLR (single lens reflex) camera I really recommend you do some research on this site.


Beaver Stadium
football coloring picture
Image by r_gnuce
Love the light and color in this picture.


Viva Italia! (Part I)
football coloring picture
Image by 00dann
Viva l'bicycle! :: An unfortunate wardrobe selection :: Older Italians celebrate with pipes :: Younger ones with whistles

Stuck together so I wouldn't flood my flickr account with these. You'll have to view at a larger size to see any detail, I imagine. I should have posted fewer pictures, but I'm just so excited!

A couple videos:

parading
flagging

All of my videos end with me pointing the camera at the ground trying to remember how to turn record off... sorry. :)


I Mundialito de fútbol sala contra la ordenanza cívica en Granada
football coloring picture
Image by Jon Díez Supat
“…un encuentro deportivo como excusa para (re)conocernos, establecer vínculos y decir no al modelo de ciudad, de personas y de relaciones sociales que quieren imponernos…”

Pictures of a football competition against the civic ordinance in Granada.

*** Más fotos en los comentarios / More pics in the comments ****

(CC) Jon Díez Supat


Picture 121
football coloring picture
Image by Amy Joyo
"Scenic sky, organic colored hillside, organic colored houses, TURQUOISE FOOTBALL FIELD, organic colored houses..."

No comments:

Post a Comment