Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pictures from Thiel

Pictures from Thiel
pictures football
Image by Writing On The Mall
Pictures from the WMRT crew's trip to Baldwin-Wallace


Football Coaches, 1948
pictures football
Image by Duke Yearlook
In 1948 Duke boasted a first-class coaching staff. Pictured here:

Ace Parker, unknown, Wallace Wade, Dan Hill, unknown

Repository: Duke University Archives. Durham, North Carolina, USA. library.duke.edu/uarchives


271/365. Love Equals Football.
pictures football
Image by Anant N S (www.thelensor.tumblr.com)
I found these footballs in the Puma store the other day. I took out the camera and began clicking frantically much to the ire of the cashier who must have given me an evil eye or two (I’m not sure as I had my eye in the viewfinder).

After what must have been a torturous period of time for him looking at me taking pictures of the footballs, he finally broke and asked Nupur (who was the one responsible for me being in the Puma store in the first place) - “Is he with you?”

India should be more Photographer friendly. What’s the harm in taking a picture or two? It has to grow.. :-)

For more pictures from this set --> thelensor.tumblr.com/post/27342200818/love-equals-football

Facebook | Photo Blog | Flickr | 500px


Pictures from Thiel
pictures football
Image by Writing On The Mall
Pictures from the WMRT crew's trip to Baldwin-Wallace


Pictures from Thiel
pictures football
Image by Writing On The Mall
Pictures from the WMRT crew's trip to Baldwin-Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment