Friday, March 29, 2013

Collage frame Johanna

Collage frame Johanna
collage frame
Image by Lauren Manning
This was a rarity for me...I made the same project twice although certainly not with the same pictures. I modge podged pictures off of flickr again for this frame and used some of the same ones and some different ones. The word friends is made with pink rub ons on this frame and there are silver rhinestones...of course :)


Collage frame Shannon
collage frame
Image by Lauren Manning
One of my crowning achievements over Christmas break of 2006 was this collage frame. I printed small interesting pictures off of flickr after searching for hours to find the perfect ones. I lined them up exactly how i wanted the then modge podged them onto the frame. The word friends is made out of clear plastic letters and the frame edge is from left over dowels from an architecture project. I also happen to love the picture in the middle...its so us


Collage framed
collage frame
Image by dee_gee
This is a mixture of the original with the sepia version.
Original here: www.flickr.com/photos/dee_gee/2511615886/


Dream Frame
collage frame
Image by Nerissa Alford Designs
Wood frame with pink acrylic wash. Collaged with decorative paper & rub-ons.


Photo Collage in Progress, Entry Room
collage frame
Image by theunquietlibrarian
Here are a few new additions to my ongoing "photo collage" in the entry room of my cottage. The frames are all from Ivy of Fragment Freaks on Ebay! I applied sepia tones and black and white tones using the free Google Picasa photo editing software.

No comments:

Post a Comment