Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cheap frames

Cheap frames
cheap picture frames
Image by Island Capture Photography
I got these pictures/frames at TJ Maxx for only .00 each. I'm addicted to prints and having them framed at craft stores costs a fortune! I don't have a mat cutter yet so I buy these frames on sale and just use whatever mat is included. Some of them have pictures or paintings included.. I just rip out the back and replace what is in there with my own stuff. Most of these picture/frame costs less than buying an empty frame in craft stores.

I like black or dark brown frames and antique finish too.




Picture frames 001
cheap picture frames
Image by xamonster
These are the cheap frames that Dustro and I found at Big Lots. (We broke the bank at 99 cents per frame.) The photos, though currently Timmy and me, will be rotated periodically.


Pictures on my wall...
cheap picture frames
Image by Kotomicreations
Pictures from calenders, magazines, and ephemera framed in cheap Ikea frame with a bit of hand paint... Manuscript frames are made from corrugated board with news paper (papier mache) and b&w photocopy of manuscript pattern, then I added colour with acrylic paint...

No comments:

Post a Comment