Friday, February 22, 2013

Cool Patriot Football Pictures images

PatsParade6
patriot football pictures
Image by Kingdafy
Taken with my old Mavica. Not very good quality pictures but you can see some of the 2 1/2 million people that showed up for the parade on the coldest day all winter.

After the Patriot's Superbowl XXXVI Victory Parade
February 2002
Boston, Massachusetts


IMGP9954 Tim Nuefled by Wes Schaal
patriot football pictures
Image by niiicedave
Wes has grabbed my camera and is on the loose, getting pictures I couldn't get - was Tim ever going to give me this expression!?


IMG_5704
patriot football pictures
Image by Beverly & Pack


PatsParade15
patriot football pictures
Image by Kingdafy
Taken with my old Mavica. Not very good quality pictures but you can see some of the 2 1/2 million people that showed up for the parade on the coldest day all winter.

After the Patriot's Superbowl XXXVI Victory Parade
February 2002
Boston, Massachusetts

No comments:

Post a Comment