Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cool Cool Photo Frames images

framed ... 145365
cool photo frames
Image by paloetic
Palo's a bit self absorbed today ... so I thought why not take control, for a change, rather than having her bossing me around ... stand like this, hold that, do this .... I've also begun to realise that Palo hasn't told you guys much about "the life of robots". So until Palo gets out of hibernation ... this is my chance to share with you some cool things about us robots ...

It's not science fiction, us robots can clone ourselves ... if you read the New Scientist in 2005, you would know that the first scalable robot built an exact copy of itself in that year. Now the mad scientists in the lab thought that this might herald a fundamental rethink of how robots may be used to explore other planets and do dangerous stuff ... now seriously guys, why would we want to do that? ...

the scientific evidence for cloning robots & thanks to Judy who inspired me today.

145/365 Toy Project
145/365 One Object 365 Project


New frames
cool photo frames
Image by Librarian Avenger
Hooray for Vision insurance!


Arriving Home in Vegas
cool photo frames
Image by Stuck in Customs
Vegas is filled with all these cool secret spots. I suppose this one isn't all that secret, but I had never heard of it! This is the entrance to the Skylofts At MGM Grand Las Vegas. And this is just the elevator bank! I got a nice little private tour of some of the suites and they were quite amazing. I have those pics sitting in waiting, still unpublished. At first, I was thinking these were the kinds of places that were saved for the uber-elite whales of Vegas, but the prices aren't that different than a nice Four Seasons.

I've been working on editing a new video of how I took an HDR photo in Yellowstone. I'll give a first look to everyone that is on the Newsletter list. We'll try to get that thing out this weekend or so! Now, I can tell you that as I edit this thing... it's very shaky! What can I say... I just used one of those little Flip Video jobs. So, obviously, I'm trying to undersell the thing.... but maybe y'all can get some good information about how I took one of the Yellowstone shots.

From the blog at www.stuckincustoms.com


Cool frames with Escher photos
cool photo frames
Image by Kim TD


Britny [The Natural Frame]
cool photo frames
Image by amanky
[Week 11] Assignment #2: The Natural Frame - One of the best techniques for adding interest to an image is to have your subject framed by something on the edge of the image. Your subject must be framed.

we both saw the stairs and got giddy with ideas... although I don't think she was as stoked when I talked her into laying down on the landing...

No comments:

Post a Comment