Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cool Funny Football Pictures images

funny coincidence
funny football pictures
Image by moon.god
I just discovered this. A few days after i posted my picture of that crazy german football fan house here, the very same house appears on #1 german newssite! :D


Ok This is Funny!
funny football pictures
Image by spcbrass
For those of you that don't know the Baltimore Colts left tow way back in February of 1984 and turned into what is now the Indianapolis Colts. This weekend Indy comes to Baltimore for a playoff game. Given Peyton's poor showing every offseason I think this picture describes it all. Now how about the Raves kick the crap out of the Colts and this city gets a little redemption!


This ball bounces funny and it's hard to catch!
funny football pictures
Image by rburtzel
After the holidays, I always start missing summer so I just posted a few pictures that took me back there!

No comments:

Post a Comment