Friday, February 8, 2013

Making Stock Art Look Good

Making Stock Art Look Good
photo clip art
Image by tmcNYC
Read blog post:
mydesignhaus.blogspot.com/2010/01/design-day-making-stock...

This is part of my New Years' Resolution to design something everyday.

See all of the Design a Day posts:
mydesignhaus.blogspot.com/search/label/Design a Day


Rose Inn, After
photo clip art
Image by jericl cat
The Rose Inn / Motel trashed their original, figural neon rose sign that advertised their business for decades. Sadly they replaced it with this awful and dull piece of plastic with clip-art.

1345 Pacific Coast Highway, Harbor City


Clip Art
photo clip art
Image by eliazar
Here are some (definitely not all) of the clip-art I draw, scanned and colored for my Toki Pona manual. It was the first time I did something like it and it was lots of fun. I'm bubbling with new ideas to try the next time.

* * *

Aqui estan algunas (pero faltan muchas) de las imagenes q dibuje, escanee y coloree para mi manual de Toki Pona . Fue la primera vez q hacia algo asi y me gusto muchisimo. Tengo muchas ideas chidas para la proxima vez.


17/365: Clip Art
photo clip art
Image by DavidDMuir
Fiddling while on the phone produced this piece of clip art.

It is not an original idea and I'd love to give an "insired by..." but I can't remember where I first saw it. Can anyone help me out?


Spinal Tap 01
photo clip art
Image by Ludie Cochrane
Graphic for Spinal Tap blog

No comments:

Post a Comment