Saturday, January 12, 2013

Best friends dec 1999... and forever

Best friends dec 1999... and forever
best friend picture frames
Image by Irina Souiki
From left to right : Florentina, me and Frederique. Here we were united for the first time, to celebrate the New Year's and our friendship. Now I'm in Canada, Florentina in India and Frederique in France. Long live Flickr and the Internet, the only mediums able to keep the distances bearable. I love you, my dear friends!

Thanks to Florentina for the scan. I have this picture framed, but never thought about making it public. Let it be for the best!


1950s - Painted Ladies - Best Friends Forever
best friend picture frames
Image by clotho98
1950s era hand tinted photobooth photo of two girlfriends or sisters. Whichever it is, I'm pretty sure they went bowling regularly, had framed pictures of Liberace in their living room, their gelatin salads were the talk of all the church socials, and they happily remained best friends forever.


Best Friends
best friend picture frames
Image by anoldent
This is one of my all time favorite photos. Taken in 1998 in a remote village on Moyo Island, Indonesia. The girl on the right had to drag her shy friend along so she could have their picture taken together. Happily, I was able to have a friend of mine hand deliver two framed copies of this to them a year later.


17/365
best friend picture frames
Image by Kelly Schott
this is a picture from just before my friend and I left for junior prom last year. :)

www.formspring.me/kellyLOL <-ask me stuff


A man and his best friend
best friend picture frames
Image by Phil Strahl
This little frame was hiding behind some large chair at the Kauf Dich Glücklich café in Berlin. But on closer inspection the photo is really worth looking at. But for 6 € it's a little too expensive, although you get the frame free with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment