Sunday, January 13, 2013

Portrait Printed and Framed

Portrait Printed and Framed
portrait frames
Image by Old Shoe Woman
Guess what!!!! I realized that I could just plug my new printer into the wall. It is NOT necessary for me to connect it to my laptop in order to print photos. I put my SD card from my Nikon D80 directly into the printer. It took quite a bit of trial and error for me to print a 5 x 7. I had to finally cut the photo paper 5 x 7. duh!

Then I looked around my office and found a 5 x 7 frame that I'd bought at T J Maxx for a good price. Voila! Beckie has exactly what she wanted.


Framed
portrait frames
Image by Move The Clouds
An example of framing, which I did for photography this year in a project about the "rules" of compostion. (Rules, schmules. I hate rules.)


framed portraits 1
portrait frames
Image by pieceoplastic
part of a series for which i asked people to pose with a frame in the mission neighborhood in san francisco

san francisco 1989 (i think)


framed portraits 2
portrait frames
Image by pieceoplastic
part of a series for which i asked people to pose with a frame in the mission neighborhood in san francisco

san francisco 1989 (i think)


Adama Portrait (May 5, 2009) [48/365]
portrait frames
Image by Brenderous
The framed portrait finally made to my desk at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment