Wednesday, January 23, 2013

LSU Football 2007 Wallpaper (1600x1200; 4:3 ratio)

LSU Football 2007 Wallpaper (1600x1200; 4:3 ratio)
football wallpaper
Image by Chiceaux
This is my first draft for a wallpaper for this year's team. I really like the background and the schedule, but overall, this ratio needs something more. I'm still working on it. I like the simplicity of these elements by themselves more in the widescreen ratio.


Winged Wallpaper
football wallpaper
Image by *ejk*
An iPhone-sized version of the logo evoking Michigan Football's winged helmet.

Original (desktop) version of the wallpaper found here:

spawnofmzone.blogspot.com/2010/01/wallpaper-wednesday-win...


Fishponds Road
football wallpaper
Image by Walt Jabsco
My bedroom.
This football wallpaper was underneath the Star Wars wallpaper I had so it dates back to when my brother and me shared the room so we're talking early seventies.


LSU Football 2007 Wallpaper (1280x800; widescreen ratio)
football wallpaper
Image by Chiceaux
This is my first draft for a wallpaper for this year's team. I really like the background and the schedule and I think the simplicity of these two elements works better in this widescreen ratio. I'll still probably work on adding something else into the mix.


world cup wallpaper
football wallpaper
Image by Stuart Frisby
world cup wallpaper: www.36-degrees.co.uk/2006/05/28/world-cup-wallpaper/

No comments:

Post a Comment