Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nice Custom Picture Frames photos

Captain Estar's Chub custom
custom picture frames
Image by Joshua A.C. Newman
Captain Estar has modified her ST-07Ag with a sensor faceplate and never travels without a shovel on her backpack.

(Experimenting with some photo techniques since it seems like I'm going to be taking a lot of pictures of robots in the next few months)


Adam Cvijanovik Volcano Eruption
custom picture frames
Image by Phil Manker
Four panels, oil on board, in a custom acrylic frame, with cabling. 14" x 60".


FOR SALE...PLEASE INQUIRE IF INTERESTED!

Collector, and creator of corporate art
philmanker.com/index.php
Boston
617-291-8584


"Terror in Happyland" by Sara
custom picture frames
Image by ClarissaWAM
Looks totally amazing in its custom made frame.


My Little Ponies...
custom picture frames
Image by pullip_junk
I retook this picture so if you saw the original I apologize. I'm rearranging things a bit in the doll room to accommodate more MLP display space, I am not done yet I still have framed posters to hang up, a train set to set back up and a bunch of other stuff to do but I wanted to show some of the pictures of the progress so far.

Photography in the doll room is a bitch so please excuse these cobbled together pictures.


Dundas Crossings.
custom picture frames
Image by kaybee07
People from all over the world flock to this place on a daily basis.

Black and white conversion process is straight from my Nikon D700 camera using a custom Picture Control and processed using Nikon ViewNX 2 to preserve the monochrome tone. Using any other software such as Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom will render different colors.

Nikon D700 | MF Mamiya Sekor C 80mm f/2.8

No comments:

Post a Comment