Wednesday, January 9, 2013

NV_ModifiedFBall_8x10_Frame

NV_ModifiedFBall_8x10_Frame
8x10 frame
Image by jdanvers
Readers Digest: I only caught this one game for these guys – last game of the year and the 1st one that they got to play at home on the new field. One of the guys fathers has a membership at the same gym that I do and I run into him from time to time there. I have grabbed some pretty good shots of his boy in the past when he was still playing pee wee, and the other day he “drops a hint” (lol!) “Hey man…. modified game Tuesday AT HOME – start time = 4:30… !” I indicated that if it was relatively quiet at work and there were no catastrophes in progress that I would see what I could do about cutting out a little early to come shoot it.

The weather, especially for this time of the year around here, was absolutely beautiful – temps in the high 60′s to low 70′s – it was pretty quiet at work – so I headed out to the game! Glad I did too – it was a really good one to boot with the “good guys” (NV!) narrowly losing it right at the very end 21-20. Tough loss but a really well played game.

The photo’s from this one, and all of the other Valley football games can be seen at my galleries site here.


frame
8x10 frame
Image by paul goyette


Triptych 1967 VW, 8x10 framed (Shot in Atlanta)
8x10 frame
Image by erokCom
I shot these photos a few weeks ago of my ole 67 VW. My Wife framed them as a surprise. I love them!

The Beetle is one of my favorite subjects to shoot. I love it's clean lines and curves.


8x10-fujihsu-200
8x10 frame
Image by Audin
This is the first image from my home-made 8x10 camera. The film is Fuji X-Ray film. I didn't manage to get the bag bellows completely out of the frame.

The shot was taken in my garage with the overhead lights turned off (so I could see the image on the "ground glass" and to help with the entirely not-light-tight 'bellows'.). Lighting provided by a halogen work light sitting on the floor.


Tomato blossom 8X10 FRAMED violet gray
8x10 frame
Image by svahalaw
From my garden summer of 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment