Monday, January 28, 2013

Nice Soccer Ball Picture photos

Soccer Ball
soccer ball picture
Image by jbelluch
I was outside and I liked how the sun was casting a shadow on the soccer ball. And I think Black and White is goot for shadow pictures.


Soccer Ball
soccer ball picture
Image by Mariia Kravtsova I EamArt
Recently, I have been taking pictures of the soccer club at school. It's very nostalgic to me to watch soccer, since I don't watch it as much as I used to when I was living in Europe.

What do you like more to watch soccer or American football?

Now on facebook as well


Balls [281/365]
soccer ball picture
Image by trustypics
This is the last of the weekly theme pictures. We watched football on television all day. During a break, I snapped this picture in the garage.

10.08.11


Waning Soccer Ball
soccer ball picture
Image by jbelluch
The shadow on the soccer ball made the ball look like a moon, so I made sure the rest of the picture did too.


Soccer #1
soccer ball picture
Image by Ed Yourdon
Central Park, south end - 046

These pictures were taken during a 3-hour Labor Day stroll through Central Park -- starting on the west side of the park at 96th Street, and walking around the south end, and back up the east side to 72nd Street.

It was a warm, sunny day, and there were people everywhere -- bicycling, skating, walking, picnicking, sunbathing, frisbee-throwing ... and even getting married. It appears that everyone was enjoying themselves, on this final day of the summer season in New York City...

No comments:

Post a Comment